Are you a Occupational Health Licensed Practical Nurse who is looking for a remote opportunity within the state of Wisconsin? Are you a Remote Occupational Health Licensed Practical Nurse who has strong analytical & critical thinking skills?
Our client is a global health company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Occupational Health Licensed Practical Nurse, you will review medical records and interpret medical data from DOT physicals and communicate findings.
- Work with team members on applicants/employee medical statuses and work capabilities
- Review medical records and interpret data
- Review DOT commercial driver exams for compliance and client protocols
- Schedule additional services
- Work with the medical examiners at clinic sites to resolve issues on medical services
- Communicate with client drivers and/or personnel to identify needs for creating cases and medical conditions
- Contact driver medical professionals to clarify medical conditions, restrictions or outstanding medical issues
- Enter data of all client interactions into the system and upload documents
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Occupational health or medical setting experience
- FMCSA and OSHA regulations knowledge
- Remote experience a plus
- LPN license required
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Strong analytical, critical thinking and decision making skills
- Deadline driven, focused and organized in a fast-paced environment
- Work well in a team setting as well as independently
- Detailed and accurate
- Excellent communication skills
- Wisconsin resident
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Team environment
- Opportunity to take ownership of the role
Hours: 40 hours per week between 8:00am-6:00pm
Pay for the Occupational Health Licensed Practical Nurse position: $20.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Wisconsin. Must be a Wisconsin resident.
Job ID: 141540
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.