Are you an Office / Accounting Assistant enjoys variety within your day? Are you an Office / Accounting Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client has over 100 years of experience in their industry and maintains a well-respected name in the business community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office / Accounting Assistant, you handle some accounting duties as well as miscellaneous day to day office tasks.
- Enter, print and email invoices
- Cash application
- Accounts payable
- File, scan and data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting or invoicing experience preferred
- Will consider someone with office experience with ability to work with numbers
- Computer savvy
- Excel and Outlook skills
- Quick learner, organized and detailed
- Handle repetitive work well
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexibility with hours
- Great work environment
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 30-40 hours per week between the hours of 7:30am-5:00pm
Pay for the Office / Accounting Assistant position: $18.00/hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141688
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.