Are you an Office / Accounting Assistant who has strong problem solving skills? Are you an Office / Accounting Assistant who is looking to work for a family-focused company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a well-known auto dealership that is committed to providing the best service to their customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office / Accounting Assistant, you will be providing direct support to the Office Manager.
- Bookkeeping work
- Account reconciliation
- Answer phones
- Some cashiering
- Work with the dealers, trades and whole sales
- Handle a lot of paperwork
- Assist the Sales department with administrative tasks
- Audit internal paperwork
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office experience
- Office support experience is preferred
- Bookkeeping or accounting experience is ideal
- Experience working with a lot of paperwork is highly preferred
- Any experience working for a dealership is a huge plus
- An Associate degree in Business, Accounting or a related field is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD
- Any dealership software experience is a huge plus
- Self-motivated, professional and personable
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Team player and flexible to assist however as needed
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-focused business
- Great longevity within the staff
- Heath insurance
- Dental insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Employee incentives on purchases
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 hours between 8:00am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office / Accounting Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139202
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.