Are you an Office Administrative Specialist who has strong MSWD and Excel skills? Are you an Office Administrative Specialist who is looking for an opportunity to learn a new industry?
Our client is an independent, privately owned company that provides high quality trust and custody services to clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Administrative Specialist, you will provide office support for a variety of customer service, year-end and tax related tasks.
- Office administration
- Answer incoming phones and direct calls to appropriate parties
- Maintain confidentiality while answering phones and assisting clients who call in seeking information
- Scan documents
- Research returned annual valuation statements and update addresses
- Research returned 1099’s
- Coordinate mail, open sort, stuff postage, etc.
- Transport outgoing mail to appropriate places should couriers not be available
- Assist with sorting/assembling client trust account statements
- Purchase confirmations, deposit tracking, assistance with new account opening
- Assist with gathering of pertinent tax documentation for Tax Preparers
- Assist with tracking returns, requesting estimate payments and mailing final tax documents to the IRS and state
- Act as courier when needed between our office and outside Tax Preparer locally
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Good combination of professional customer service skills and office/administrative experience
- Any knowledge of tax documents, financial services and investment concepts is a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Any Publisher and/or PowerPoint experience is a plus
- Professionalism, discretion and confidentiality
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work environment
- Stable company
- Great opportunity to learn a new industry
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Office Administrative Specialist position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139763
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.