Are you an Office Administrator who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Office Administrator who enjoys working with customers over the phone?
Our client specializes in manufacturing products for the printing and converting industries.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Administrator, you will process incoming orders via phone/e-mail and accounts receivable invoices.
- Verify and process expense reports on weekly basis
- General reception duties
- Order raw materials from supply chain
- Administrative duties as requested
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office experience where you have worked on the phones
- Any previous receptionist experience is a plus
- Any accounts receivable experience is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any experience with an ERP program is a plus
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Ability to handle phone work with a smile that customers can hear over the phone
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Administrator position: Based one experience, contact us for details
Job ID: 139189
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.