Are you an Office Administrator who is self-motivated and enjoys working independently? Are you an Office Administrator who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a church in Oshkosh, WI.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Administrator, you will answer phones, buzz people in and manage the main office email.
- Put together monthly newsletter
- Track attendance and donations
- Assist Pastor with office duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Office management experience preferred
- Experience and understanding of Christian worship and traditions a plus
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Microsoft Publisher skills
- Web design experience preferred
- Multitasking skills
- Work well independently
- Handle confidential information
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Welcoming environment
- Community outreach is important to them
- Longevity of members
Hours: Monday-Friday 9:00am-12:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Administrator position: $15.00-$16.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141306
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.