Are you an Office Administrator who has enjoys working with people? Are you an Office Administrator who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in delivering flowers and supplies to retail florists.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Administrator, you will work at the front desk, answer incoming calls as well as assist customers with questions.
- Greet all customers/walk-in traffic
- Invoicing, cash receipts and deposit checks
- Scan paperwork and data entry
- Make calls to customers on past due accounts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office or customer service experience
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Ability to learn their internet based software
- Excellent customer service skills
- Work well in in a hardworking fast-paced environment
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family oriented company and environment
- Positive and beautiful place to work
Hours: 20 hours per week Monday-Friday 8:00am-12:00pm
Pay for the Office Administrator position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141826
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.