Are you an Office and Accounting Specialist who enjoys variety in your day? Are you an Office and Accounting Assistant looking for a positive environment in a small office?
Our client prides themselves on their patients being their number one priority. Our client is a nonprofit organization who has been serving the Green Bay community and surrounding areas for over 30 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office and Accounting Specialist, you will handled combined duties of front office administration and accounting duties.
- Answer phones, check in visitors, process mail, faxing, accept deliveries and general clerical tasks for the office
- Organize office supplies and process order requests
- Schedule meetings for leadership as requested and assist with planning internal functions and coordinate special events
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable, journal entries and reconciliations
- Process incoming payments by check and credit card
- Bank deposits
- Review patient care information to send to a 3rd party healthcare billing partner
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting experience or recent Associate degree in Accounting, Finance or Healthcare Administration field
- May consider administrative experience with strong attention to detail and numbers ability
- Medical billing and/or coding knowledge is a plus
- Associate degree in Accounting, Finance or Healthcare Administration field is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Sage Intacct software or ERP experience is a plus
- Tech savvy to learn new software
- Customer service skills
- Flexible to take on new tasks
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunity
- Great environment
- Small office environment
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00am-4:30pm and Friday 8:00am-2:00pm
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Office and Accounting Specialist position: $20.00-$23.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141079
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.