Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in the manufacture and distribution of piano accessories worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will provide general office support and assist with miscellaneous clerical tasks/projects needed.
- Answer a multiline phone
- Greet clients and guests
- Take orders via phone and e-mail
- Enter orders into the system
- Send invoices
- Keep track of the inventory
- Manage shipments
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of administrative/office or customer service support experience
- Must have some type of customer service experience working with clients/customers either over the phone or in person
- Experience with taking orders and processing invoices is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Any experience using Sage is strongly preferred
- Experience using UPS Worldwide is a plus
- Positive attitude and strong people skills
- Must have an over the phone smile
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently
- Strong time-management skills
- Ability to catch on quickly with minimal training
- Team player and flexible to assist others as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned business
- Products are sold worldwide
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138308
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.