Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Office Assistant who looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations and scholarships.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be assisting the safety manager with day-to-day clerical tasks.
- Data entry into Excel
- Walk around the building to check PPE stations and refill as needed (ear plug boxes, mask boxes, etc.)
- Administrative projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of office or administrative support experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must understand the bigger impact of the report
- Any ERP or SAP experience is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must have an extreme high attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be fast-paced
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Must be comfortable speaking in front of groups of people to do training presentations
WHAT YOU GET:
- Work for a worldwide company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Company is continuously growing
- Benefits offered for 20+ hours
Hours: 30-40 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:30pm, contact us for details
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $17.26 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138719
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.