Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working with numbers and computers? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with an innovative leading company?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams, and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be working in the accounts payable inbox, printing, organizing
and packing slips.
- Help with scanning
- Work with statements
- Post miscellaneous invoices and trade invoices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of office experience
- Experience working in accounting or with invoicing is preferred
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel
- Computer savvy and confident with technology
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Positive attitude and team player
- Must maintain integrity of all customer data
- Must have good business acumen
- Must be very detailed orientated
- Must like working on the computer all day and working numbers
- Must be flexible and can easily adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Dress for your day
- One-on-one mentoring and training programs
- Company that fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion
- Growth potential
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 138825
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.