Are you an Office Assistant who has strong prioritizing skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is nationally recognized and one of the largest financial cooperatives in the county. They strive to identify their employees’ strengths and are committed to the communities they serve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be scanning/indexing member records and documents.
- Spot check documents for accuracy
- Process incoming mail
- Apply payments received via e-mail to accounts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience with scanning, indexing, organization of documents and electronic filing is preferred
- Any financial industry experience is a plus
- Must be comfortable working with technology and/or electronic filing systems
- Strong prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team oriented and highly collaborative environment
- Company that is active in the community and focuses on giving back to the community they serve
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $11.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138945
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.