Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills, who is looking for a job Monday – Friday with part-time, day hours?
Our client provides services for their members. They promote and maintain high standards of conduct for their industry and unite and engage those in the profession.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be working with the member’s property listings by either entering listings into the computer system or checking listings already entered for compliance.
- Some of the compliance review is comparing the contract to the property listing and some are system rules
- Additional there is contact with the members via phone and emails, for either questions or assistance to the members regarding polices
- The information being reviewed is confidential
- The position is to assist current full-time data entry staff
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office assistant experience
- On the job data entry experience is ideal
- Any experience working with detailed reports is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch onto new software/programs quickly
- Strong and accurate data entry skills, both alpha and numeric
- Basic skillset in MS and Outlook, able to learn custom software
- Patient and kind personality, works well in group or independently
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Effective communication skills, email and phone
- Ability to work with confidential information
WHAT YOU GET:
- Wonderful working environment
- Great internal longevity
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation after eligibility period
Hours: 15-20 hours per week Monday, Thursday and Friday between the hours of 9:00am – 4:00pm contact us for additional details – with additional hours for vacation coverage – contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139001
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.