Are you an Office Assistant who works very well with numbers? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in providing planning and technical assistance to members of the local government in Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be helping with a new program they were granted.
- Answer incoming calls
- Respond to emails
- Attain information from potential new business owners
- Complete forms, leases and applications
- Make calls to verify store fronts are currently empty
- Assist with the completion of distributing funds
- Track and maintain information in Excel
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of office experience
- Someone who has experience working with numbers is highly preferred
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to work well independently but still not afraid to ask questions
- Strong multitasking skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well established business
- Small staff that really enjoy working together
- Very positive environment to work in
Hours: 16-20 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 – 20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 139102
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.