Are you an Office Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a growing company in the Oshkosh area?
Our client specializes in the recycling of plastics, food grade containers, etc.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be assisting the Vice President with clerical / administrative duties.
- Data entry
- Create Excel reports
- Print labels
- Invoices / PO’S / payments
- Create job jackets
- Order supplies
- Send reports to customers
- Assist with quality testing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of recent office assistant or administrative assistant experience – need to come in and hit the ground running
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook experience
- Any experience with Drop Box is a plus
- Self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be willing to help out wherever as needed
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Great opportunity to climb the ladder
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: All schedules considered: 25 – 40 hours per week between 8:00am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $15.00 – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139348
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.