Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys a lot of variety in your duties? Are you an Office Assistant who has excellent customer service skills?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be splitting your time assisting the Accounting, National Accounts Department and potentially helping out with the mail.
- Sort pages, match up papers, remove staples, etc.
- Assist in the National Accounts Department with data entry and matching up accounts payables and receivables invoices
- Help with the mail such as opening the mail, sorting, stuffing envelopes, stamp outgoing mail, etc.
- Assist with organizing the mail into bins for each location
- Miscellaneous office tasks as needed and working on projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who enjoys data entry and working with numbers
- Any invoicing experience is a plus
- An Associate degree in Accounting, Finance and/or someone who has taken classes beyond high school is a plus
- Excel skills
- Outlook experience is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience/knowledge with Madinco and/or AS400 is a plus
- Positive and motivated personality
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be okay with a lot of data entry as well as phone work
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to work with a lot of interruptions throughout the day
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently
- Team player and flexible to assist however
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
Hours: 20-30 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139401
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.