Are you an Office Assistant who is enjoys detail work? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for professional yet relaxed environment?
Our client is a leader in their industry. Recruiting and retaining top talent in all areas of their business are part of their core values. They encourage and support continued career growth and development of their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be responsible for a variety of customer service and detail oriented tasks.
- Invite plan sponsors to sign their plan document electronically on behalf of the Client Relationship Manager
- Review internal systems and engage with plan sponsors to confirm appropriate contacts
- Assist with updating internal systems for plan trustees contact information
- Follow up with clients via email and phone
- Working with PDF’s, editing specific details specializing per each client
- Save reports into files, creating PDF’s from those files
- Save documents
- Send emails
- Data entry
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Title or Mortgage Company or other industries working with high volume document processing and compliance
- Computer savvy and able to navigate through a variety of programs
- Excel skills
- Professional phone & email communication skills
- Self-motivated and strong attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee development
- Internal promotions
- Unique industry
- Health insurance
Hours: 7:30am – 4:30pm, 8:00am – 5:00pm, 8:30am – 5:00pm – you choose
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $14.00 / hr. – $18.27 / hr. based on related experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139507
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.