Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a growing family-owned business? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys data entry and scanning?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on every repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be scanning and assisting with a variety of office duties.
- Scanning sales invoices and forms
- Data entry
- Match up accounts payable and receivable invoices
- Speak with vendors and store locations over the phone at times
- Miscellaneous office tasks and projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office / scanning experience is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who enjoys data entry and working with numbers
- Customer service experience
- Education beyond high school is a plus
- Excel skills
- Outlook experience is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry and 10 key skills
- Any experience with Madinco and/or AS400 is a plus
- Must be okay with a heavy amount of scanning and data entry
- Positive, laid back but yet driven
- Strong customer service skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently
- Team player and flexible to assist wherever as needed
- Career oriented and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Birthday off
- Sick days
Hours: 36 – 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $13.00 / hr. – 15.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139513
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.