Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you an Office Assistant who has office experience?
Our client is a large business owner looking for extra help with various projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be working from the client’s home, working on their computer, setting up folders, deleting folders, deleting various e-mails and putting e-mails/electronic paperwork in different folders.
- Change quotes on client’s signature email
- Pick up groceries
- Any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of office background
- Someone with office assistant experience is highly preferred
- Anyone that has accounting or bookkeeping experience is preferred
- Computer savvy overall
- Someone who has worked on an Apple/MAC computer is highly preferred
- Must be trustworthy and friendly
- Flexible and easygoing
- Strong organizational skills and must take initiative
- Ability to handle, work with and maintain very confidential information
- Strong work ethic
Hours: 2-3 days per week preferably Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday between the hours of 9:00am – 4:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 139570
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.