Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with an early end time? Are you an Office Assistant who has enjoys project support work?
Our client assists their customers with auto repair and towing.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be responsible for a variety of office duties.
- Answer phones
- Greet customers
- Enter sales information and invoices into QuickBooks
- Keep office area neat and clean
- Miscellaneous tasks as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3+ months office assistant or administrative support experience
- Computer literate and able to catch on quickly to new programs
- QuickBooks is a plus
- Attention to detail and accurate
- Good communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible schedule, end time between 3:00pm or 4:00pm
- Small family feel
- Opportunity to gain more office experience
Hours: 8:00am – 3:00pm or 4:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139609
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.