Are you an Office Assistant who has office experience? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in wellness management.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer phones, direct calls/take messages and schedule appointments.
- Basic general office duties
- Any miscellaneous duties that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have office experience
- Any insurance billing or bookkeeping experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly, personable and easy going
- Ability to jump in and hit the ground running
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and team player
Hours: 24-36 hours per week between Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 6:00pm and Fridays 9:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $13.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139663
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.