Are you an Office Assistant who has outstanding people skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in property management and has been in business for 50 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be the main receptionist for the company as well as assisting with some basic accounting and office duties.
- Answer the main phone line, take messages, transfer calls and assist with resident issues
- Greet any walk-in traffic (minimal – in the new building, the main door is locked and any visitors are shown through a video and need to be buzzed in)
- Assist with basic accounts receivables and payables
- File, scan documents and other miscellaneous office tasks
- Assist with any office duties that need to be done on a daily basis
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office experience
- Any accounts payable or receivable experience is a huge plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Ability to learn their property management software called AppFolio
- Positive and upbeat attitude
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Must be extremely detailed oriented and enjoy doing research to make sure things are paid correctly
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-like environment
- Flexible to take time off
- Great team and internal longevity
Hours: 15 hours per week 9:00am – 12:00pm Monday – Friday
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 139685
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.