Are you an Office Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is a CPA firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer the phone, schedule appointments and answer questions about services.
- Mostly be transferring people to or taking messages for the Owner
- Enter data into the system and mail items
- Assemble tax returns
- Follow up with clients via phone and e-mail
- Support two other Accounting staff members within the office
- Help with any other duties assigned
- If willing to learn you will be trained on bookkeeping functions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of office experience can consider retail/hospitality with great computer skills
- Bookkeeping experience is a plus (must have 1 year of bookkeeping/accounting experience for full-time hours)
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be tech savvy to pick up quickly on new software
- Any experience with an accounting software is a huge plus
- Must be detailed, organized and accurate
- Must be comfortable working in a smaller organization where processes are not clearly defined
- Must be comfortable wearing multiple hats and transitioning between tasks
- Must be eager and willing to learn
- Good customer service demeanor
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Part-time benefits negotiable
- Full-time benefits offered
Hours: 20-40 hours per week between the hours of 9:00am – 5:00pm must have the required experience for the full-time hour option, contact us for addtional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $18.00 – $24.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Waunakee, WI
Job ID: 139743
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.