Are you an Office Assistant who is extremely organized and detail oriented? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to gain some experience during the upcoming tax season?
Our client is a CPA firm in the Green Bay, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be completing the back office portion for personal tax returns.
- Help to prepare personal tax returns
- Organize files
- Put all files in order
- Data entry of information into the system
- Any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience or knowledge with taxes is highly preferred
- Would consider a fresher Accounting graduate who has taken a class/classes in taxes looking to gain experience in a CPA firm
- Computer/tech savvy to learn the software
- Friendly and approachable
- Extremely organized and detailed
- Must listen well and follow directions
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to handle monotonous tasks
- Must not afraid to ask questions as they arise
- Ability to find any discrepancies and ask when there is missing information
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very nice, laid back and flexible atmosphere
- Ability to get a great company on their resumes
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for additional details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $17.00 – $20.00 – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139864
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.