Are you an Office Assistant who has strong time-management, multitasking and prioritizing skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to gain some office experience?
Our client is an accounting firm in the Madison area that has been serving their clients for the past 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will cover the phones, complete mailings, scanning, etc.
- Maintain appearance of reception area and conference rooms, etc.
- Maintain kitchens and stocking supplies
- Coordinate catering, as requested
- Prepare Fed/Ex and UPS packages as well as certified mail
- Mail, sort, distribute and scan mail
- Receive and distribute incoming faxes
- Scan/check-in client document and envelopes
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of office/administrative assistant experience
- Strong computer skills with the ability to catch onto new technology quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong communication skills
- Easygoing but hardworking
WHAT YOU GET:
- Compelling work
- Supportive team environment
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm, Saturdays as needed, contact us for details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139944
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.