Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client specializes in electrical testing all over the U.S.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be answering phones and taking messages.
- Handle the mail
- Match invoices
- Help out with general office duties that come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience must be comfortable answering phones
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any Sage experience is a plus
- Must be very detailed and have a high urgency to get things done
- Self-sufficient and work well independently
- Friendly and someone who isn’t afraid to ask questions
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Smaller team environment
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours open to any schedules
Length: Temporary while Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139949
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.