Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a part-time opportunity to start ASAP? Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills?
Our client is a private non-profit organization in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will enter data into their company specific program and assist with filing, copying and preparing materials for the Executive Director.
- Open mail
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
- Down the road may help answer phones
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of previous office experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- High attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Must be good at following directions
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Calm and laidback atmosphere
- Polite and friendly customers
- Friendly and supportive internal team
Hours: 24 hours per week, contact us for details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140025
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.