Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Office Assistant who looking for an entry-level opportunity?
Our client is a well-established, family-owned company committed to providing quality services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be assisting with general office tasks such as filing, scanning and entering data.
- Enter invoices for accounts payable
- Answer phones with a few team members
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any previous office and/or customer service experience is a huge plus
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Positive and friendly
- Must be willing to switch tasks easily depending on what is going on that day
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned company with multiple locations
- Flexible and easy going, yet hardworking company
- Great team and work environment
- Full-time benefits offered
Hours: Open to 20-40 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 4:30pm (full-time hours preferred)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140087
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.