Are you an Office Assistant who is bilingual in English and Spanish? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a cleaning company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will welcome visitors in person, answer the phone, determine nature of business and announce visitors to the appropriate personnel.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and transfer calls accordingly
- Take, deliver messages or transfer calls to voicemail when the appropriate personnel is not available
- Process all outgoing and incoming mail
- Maintain office supply inventory
- Provide administrative support with creating letters, filing and photocopying documents
- Assist HR with phone screens for recruiting, orientation paperwork for new hires process background checks and I9s through e-verify
- Run errands for the office as needed and assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of office, retail and/or food industry experience
- Must be bilingual in English and Spanish
- Any HR exposure is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Must be comfortable working in a small office
- Friendly and warm personality
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under limited supervision
- Must have valid driver’s license, auto insurance and a reliable vehicle
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- No turn over
- Great management team and style
- Team feels at home
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
- Paid holidays
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00 – $18.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140139
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.