Are you an Office Assistant who is extremely detailed? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a like family team environment?
Our client is a small, family-owned manufacturing company with over 40 years of experience.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer incoming phone lines, answer their questions or transfer them to the correct person.
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Assist with payroll processing
- Assist with counter work
- Receive in orders from customers via phone and e-mail
- Enter order into system and communicate with production and customers to make sure order is done correctly
- Assist with other office tasks assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office experience
- Any accounting experience is a huge plus
- Construction or manufacturing industry experience is a plus
- Someone who has worked with order entry such as entering dimensions, quantities, sizes, etc. is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Friendly, personable and easygoing
- Excellent customer service skills both over the phone and face to face
- Strong organizational skills
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Must want to learn
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned company
- Laid back, yet hardworking environment
- Fantastic internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Bonuses offered
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140189
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.