Are you a Direct Hire – Office Assistant who has strong decision-making skills? Are you a Direct Hire – Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within the Hortonville, WI area?
Our client specializes in the service and installation of industrial products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer phones, greet visitors, and assist with data entry/accounts payable.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings
- Collate and distribute mail
- Prepare communications, such as memos, e-mails, invoices, reports and other correspondence
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
- Create and maintain filling systems, both electronic and physical
- Manage accounts and perform bookkeeping
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office, reception, administrative assistant, accounting or office assistant experience
- Any accounting experience is a plus
- Someone who has worked in a piping/construction industry in the past is preferred
- Computer savvy and have technical ability
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Experience with MAS90/Sage experience is preferred
- Friendly and welcoming
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work in a team setting and independently
- Ability to multi-task and troubleshoot
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly and must be a fast learner
- Strong decision making skills
- Results driven
- Must take initiative
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very good internal longevity
- Wonderful culture
- Company is very flexible to people’s schedules
- Laid back and friendly family environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time hours 7:00am – 4:00pm or 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Hortonville, WI
Job ID: 140244
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.