Are you a Remote – Office Assistant who enjoys working with data and computers? Are you a Remote – Office Assistant who lives in Wisconsin?
Our client is an innovative leader in their industry. They are focused on team relationships, entrepreneurial ideas within the teams, and employees who challenge themselves.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be downloading data and uploading or copying/pasting into spreadsheets to help them kick-off their sustainability efforts in data collection.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in Wisconsin
- Office experience with a numbers focused background, heavy data entry, analytical, data, etc.
- Computer/tech savvy
- Must like working on computers and data
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Quick learner
- Must maintain integrity of all customer data
- Good business acumen with the ability to understand system and business processes
- Positive and professional
- Extremely detail orientated
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Dress for your day
- One-on-one mentoring and training programs
- Company that fosters an environment of diversity and inclusion
- Growth potential
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for additional details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – remote position must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 140258
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.