Are you an Office Assistant who is extremely detail oriented? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within the New London, WI area?
Our client is a manufacturing company that designs custom and cost effective products for their clients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will support a variety of areas in the company.
- Work with Sales team typing up orders, quotes and engineering changes
- Track job cards, enter labor hours into Great Plains
- Generate reports
- Look at laser prints for accuracy from the day before
- Backup to phones when reception is busy
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Sales or customer service support, office assistant, etc. experience
- Experience working with quotes and/or purchasing assistant experience is a plus
- Experience working within a manufacturing setting is a plus
- Excel skills
- Great Plains experience is a plus
- Very strong attention to detail
- Fast-paced and able to move quickly
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small and tight knit company
- Great culture
- Casual dress code
- Opportunity to learn a variety of responsibilities
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan available
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm can be flexible to 7:30am- 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $17.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: New London, WI
Job ID: 140278
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.