Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a manufacturing company that has been in business in the Green Bay area since 1945.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will support the office staff with daily general office tasks.
- Update, create and maintain the filing systems
- Make copies and collate papers
- Help answer phones and greet visitors
- Calculate paper timecards and generate reports
- Assist with inventory and recording counts into the system
- Create product and shipping labels
- Order office supplies and inventory
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Must understand how to use office equipment
- Good alphabetical skills for filing
- Knowledge of basic accounting is a plus
- Computer savvy overall
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Very positive and upbeat personality
- Must be very caring and have strong people skills
- Team player and able to work very well in a small company
- Ability to take accountability for your work
- Must be detailed and accurate
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- The company truly cares about their employees
- Fun and positive environment to work in
- Opportunity to learn new things in a new industry
Hours: 12-20 hours per week between the hours of 7:30am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140314
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.