Are you an Office Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with an award-winning, worldwide company? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client strives to create a positive work environment for their employees. They have earned a spot on the Great Place to Work list.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be looking up, printing orders, filing and organizing.
- Answer e-mails from internal teams
- Data entry
- Any other miscellaneous tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Must be comfortable using office equipment
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Must be fast-paced and detail orientated
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player
- Ability to handle monotonous jobs
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Awarded as a Great Place to Work
- Worldwide company
- Employees are valued and respected
- Very positive and upbeat place to work
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:00/4:30pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140359
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.