Are you an Office Assistant who has excellent people and communication skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a non-profit organization who is dedicated to the healthy development of families through a variety of different programs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be welcoming visitors to the office, answering phones and taking messages.
- Schedule appointments
- Sort and send out mail
- Inventory of office supplies
- Maintain paper and electronic files
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience is preferred
- Any front desk/receptionist experience is a plus
- Associate degree is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience
- Any experience working with Google Docs is a huge plus
- Self-motivated, friendly and personable
- Professional and empathetic
- Must always follows the rules and policies
- Organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Non-profit organization
- Great team
- Great working atmosphere
- Paid vacation
Hours: 32-hours per week Monday – Thursday 9:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.50 / hr.
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 140459
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.