Are you an Office Assistant who has strong customer service and phone skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a luxury car service in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be filing, entering data and answering the phone,
- Take messages
- Help out anywhere else assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Experience working with the phones is ideal
- Ability to pick up on new processes quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong customer service and phone skills
- Jump in and hit the ground running
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back-office environment
- Small office
Hours: 15-20 hours per week between 10:00am – 4:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 140558
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.