Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Office Assistant who has strong multitasking skills?
Our client is a wholesale distributor of industrial supplies.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will assist the team with the daily clerical and administrative duties.
- Prepare invoices for customers
- Assist the team with facilitating orders that need to be expedited
- Follow up with customers and internal staff regarding purchase orders
- Reconcile paperwork
- Act as a backup to answer phones and route calls
- Perform receptionist duties and maintain office supplies when needed
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office or administrative experience
- Invoicing experience
- Someone who has supported an individual or team is ideal
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience with MS Teams is a huge plus
- Computer/tech savvy to learn new software
- Friendly, personable and easy going team player
- Strong time-management skills in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with multiple departments
- Strong multitasking skills
- Well organized and extremely detailed
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large company but will be working in a smaller branch location with a small company feel
- Company rewards their employees with raises and bonuses who have earned it
- Growth opportunities
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140578
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.