Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a manufacturing company that has been in business in the Green Bay area since 1945.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will support the office staff with daily general office tasks.
- Scan documents
- Save documents into the system
- Any other general office tasks needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Understand how to use office equipment
- Good alphabetical skills for filing
- Basic math skills
- Computer savvy overall
- MSWD and Excel knowledge is a plus
- Very positive, upbeat and caring personality
- Strong people skills
- Team player and able to work very well in a small company
- Ability to take accountability for your work
- Detailed and accurate
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- The company truly cares about their employees
- Fun and positive environment to work in
- Opportunity to learn new things in a new industry
Hours: 18-24 hours per week between the hours of 7:30am – 4:30pm contact us for additional details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140594
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.