Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will audit and improve training processes by updating work instructions/job aids.
- Audit production for compliance
- Any other duties needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office or administrative support experience
- Any training experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Any experience with SharePoint is a huge plus
- Eager, energetic, motivated and dedicated
- Detailed and organized
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing company
Hours: 4 hours per day between 7:00am – 5:00pm, contact us for additional details
Length: Long-Term Temporary possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00 – $16.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140595
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.