Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys support work? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a part-time opportunity within the New Franken, WI area?
Our client is located in northeastern Brown County adjacent to the City of Green Bay.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will assist the office staff with various tasks.
- Create and maintain a filing system
- Handle and organize paper records
- Set up correspondence for the staff
- General administrative work
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of office experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Able to bend and reach to file and lift boxes up to 10 lbs.
- Detail oriented and accurate
- Handle confidential information
- Friendly, personable and reliable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible part-time hours
- Small, family friendly feel
- Variety within the position
Hours: 20-25 hours per week between 9:00am – 3:00pm Monday – Thursday and 9:00am – 12:00pm on Fridays, contact us for details
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: New Franken, WI
Job ID: 140746
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.