Are you an Office Assistant looking for a growth industry? Are you an Office Assistant who thrives on a variety of duties in a fast paced environment?
Our client specializes in property management and storage units.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be responsible for a variety of office duties.
- Answer phones
- Organize/open mail
- Pay bills
- Manage work orders and assigning work orders to vendors
- Coordinate with contractors
- Review applications
- Post available units
- Work with social media, Craigslist, etc.
- Market research for new purchases
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Clerical, administrative, office assistant type background, ideally 2+ years
- Excellent customer service skills
- Bookkeeping or billing experience preferred
- Property management experience is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Google Drive experience preferred
- Appfolio software experience helpful
- Computer savvy
- Self-motivated, determined, and willing to learn
- Work well independently
- Ability to take on multiple tasks and prioritize work responsibilities
- Go with the flow can-do / will-do work ethic and attitude
- Organizational skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fast growing company
- Room for growth
Hours: 8:00pm – 5:00pm (training will be 8:00am – 12:00pm for 2-4 weeks)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 140789
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.