Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity in the Kaukauna area? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working with people face to face?
Our client is a municipality.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be providing front desk customer service and office support.
- Assist residents with questions and / or to make payments
- Collect and process program registrations and facility reservations and associated payments
- Answer incoming calls on the recreation/streets telephone line
- Prepare various electronic and/or paper documents and files including, but not limited to, schedules, forms, rosters, reports, marketing materials and correspondence
- Provide customer service and respond to inquiries regarding recreational programs
- Update cancellation hotline recording and text and email distribution lists daily and website and social media as needed
- Maintain inventory of office supplies, order replacement supplies and assist Recreation Director with program supplies ordering
- Open daily till(s) in recreation and financial software
- Set-up cash drawer(s) with start-up cash
- Count cash, checks, charges, money orders, chamber bucks, coupons, credits, etc.
- Reconcile with software for registers and website
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office support, cashiering or customer service / public contact experience
- Tech savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- PowerPoint experience is a plus
- Must feel comfortable working with numbers
- Strong customer service and people skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Access to fitness center
- Nice working environment – fun, laid back team members
Hours: 20 hours per week between 8:00pm – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 140827
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.