Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working with numbers and data entry? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within a growing family-owned business?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be working in the National Accounts department.
- Data entry
- Matching accounts payables and receivables invoices.
- Speak with vendors and store locations at times over the phone to get additional information needed
- Miscellaneous office tasks
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience is preferred
- Would consider someone who enjoys data entry and working with numbers
- Customer service skills
- Accounts payable or invoicing experience is a plus
- Receptionist experience is preferred
- Classes beyond high school is a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience/knowledge with Madinco and/or AS400 is a plus
- Positive and motivated personality
- Strong customer service skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work well independently
- Team player and flexible to assist in other areas
- Career-driven and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family-owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
- Birthday off
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 140870
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.