Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys computer work? Are you an Office Assistant looking for a laid-back environment?
Our client specializes in customer metal fabricating.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will direct all incoming emails.
- Print the emails and filter / distribute emails to the correct team members (emails include purchase orders, questions, blueprints, customer inquiries, etc.)
- Back-up answering phones
- Back-up greeting any walk-in traffic
- Additional duties will be added as the position evolves
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office assistant related experience – ideally 1+ years
- Customer service experience
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- QuickBooks experience is helpful
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong work ethic – reliable and dedicated
- Able to work with all personalities
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back work environment
- Well established company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Vacation and holiday pay
Hours: 7:00am – 3:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $17.00 – $19.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140914
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.