Are you an Office Assistant who has strong people skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is detailed and organized?
Our client specialist in water damage and restoration.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will assist with answering the phones, data entry and filing.
- Work with insurance companies on claims and dispatch the clam to the appropriate internal personnel
- Email customers to follow up on documents and requested items
- Working with internal Project Managers on claims
- May also assist with the following:
- Electronic auditing of job files
- Research documents and workings with insurance companies to ensure documents are updated and accurate
- Follow up on missing documents as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Strong customer service experience
- MSWD and data entry skills
- CRM and QuickBooks experience is a plus
- Ability to sympathize with customers
- Organized and detailed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Variety within the position
- Family oriented
- Team longevity
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Accident insurance
- Sick leave
- Vacation and holiday pay
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary, potential to become Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: DeForest, WI
Job ID: 140918
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.