Are you an Office Assistant who likes to analyze data? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within the finance industry?
Our client is an industry-leading retirement plan solutions provider. Part of their core values is to recruit and retain top talent in all areas of their business. They encourage and support continued career growth and development of their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will review, analyze, export data out of payroll census.
- Monitor incoming payroll information and updating in computer system
- Prepare projected eligibility reports
- Conduct lost participant searches
- Manage address reports or email listings for required notices
- Assist with updating internal systems for new plan set ups
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Finance, numbers or numbers analyzation background
- Will consider recent graduate with a degree in finance, business, etc.
- 401(k) industry or retirement industry is a plus
- College degree is preferred
- Excel and data entry skills
- Fast paced and deadline oriented
- Adapt well to procedural and departmental changes
- Driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that believes strongly in employee development and giving their employees the knowledge, resources, and tools they need to be successful
- Company that likes to promote from within
- Exposure to learning the fundamentals of their industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid vacation
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Option to work remote, hybrid or onsite permanently after being hired. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 140966
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.