Are you an Office Assistant who has excellent customer service and people skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a property management company in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer the phones, write up service requests from tenants and reach out to maintenance with tenant issues.
- Show the model apartment to prospective tenants
- Type up labels and lease materials
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Industry related experience is a plus
- MSWD skills
- Easy going and team player
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work environment
- Great team
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday-Friday but will consider 4 days per week 9:00am-4:00pm/5:00pm. Contact us for details.
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 141016
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.