Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a flexible schedule? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys support work?
Our client is a privately owned company that collaborates with companies worldwide and is one of the largest businesses of its kind in the United States. They are often referred to as experts in their industry and are continually forming new partnerships so they are able to supply their customers with exactly what they need.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will enter orders, send confirmations and submit requests to suppliers.
- Submit authorized bill backs & quality claims
- Notify buying groups of authorized deleted orders
- Inform specialists of supplier order exceptions
- Maintain event calendar and folders
- Enter data and prepare emails based on changes provided from Procurement
- Revise and update subject lines on bill of lading emails
- Generate reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Administrative, office and / or data entry experience
- Food service company experience preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- MSWD, Excel and data entry skills
- Tech savvy
- Detailed and organized
- Accurate, able to move quickly and handle multiple tasks
- Team player, sense of humor and ability to go with the flow
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture
- New remodeled facility
- Flexible schedule
- Casual dress code
- Bonus potential
Hours: 20-29 hours per week between 8:00am-5:00pm. Pick your schedule!
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $20.00/hr.
Location: Appleton, WI. Remote or hybrid option available after training is complete. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 141226
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.