Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in property management and storage units.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer phones and respond to emails as well as research properties on the internet and gather information about them.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Phone and email experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Property management, real estate, loan processor or title experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Google Drive experience preferred
- Appfolio software experience a plus
- Self-motivated, determined and willing to learn
- Work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fast growing company
- Room for growth
Hours: 20 hours per week per week 9:00am-1:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $12.00-$15.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 141371
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.